The Digital Business Skills programme, developed in partnership with the National Skills Academy for Retail and Association of Town and City Management (ATCM), will help you get to grips with the basics of promoting your business online and claim your share of the booming Internet market.
Whether you’re completely new to the online world or just want to learn how to use it better, we’ll take you through the process step-by-step and build your confidence, so you can start making the Internet work for you and your business.
If getting online adds only one extra sale per day, you could gain an extra £600 per month!
What will I learn?
Over three modules, Digital Business Skills will help you:
- Understand your customer and digital marketing strategy
- Develop your business online
- Grow your business through social media
By the end of the programme, you will:
- Be able to articulate what your marketing and digital strategies are
- Be able to develop a marketing plan
- Understand how to benefit from a marketing planner
- Know what makes a good website
- Have a website checklist, launch timetable and online business countdown
- Know how to set up an eBay shop
- Know how to choose a website provider
- Know how to use the main social media channel to promote and grow your business, including: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram
- Understand how to blog effectively