Enabling your staff with the skills and knowledge needed to deliver excellent customer service that will give your business a great reputation.
Retain customers and win new ones with staff that feel competent in their interactions.
Your staff will learn:
- Why customer service is such an important part of their role
- How to make an excellent first impression and make customers feel welcome
- How using customers’ names can help to create a good rapport, and techniques for remembering names
- Communication skills for success
- How to empathise with customers, and why handling their concerns is so important
- Why listening is an essential part of the customer service process, and how to do it effectively
- The important role they play in generating revenue for your business a
- How to ‘go the extra mile’